Manufacturing has emerged as one of the high growth sectors in India. Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi, had launched the ‘Make in India’ program to place India on the world map as a manufacturing hub and give global recognition to the Indian economy. India is expected to become the fifth largest manufacturing country in the world by the end of year 2020. (According to the Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index published by Deloitte)
What we Do
Planning to setup an office/factory in India – We are here to help you.
We act as a turn-key solution provider to entrepreneurs around the world who looking to explore business opportunities in India:
We provide the following services that are essential in setting up a business in India:
- Advising for entry strategy for India
- Preparation of business plan or project report
- Location selection
- Guiding our clients through the various laws, rules and regulations that will impact setting up of operations in India
- Structuring investment in India in the most tax optimal and seamless way possible
- Assisting our clients in obtaining initial regulatory approvals
- Assisting in incorporation of company
- Advising on the various compliance procedures under relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Our engagement doesn’t end with the setup of your business. We handhold and guide you through your entire business lifecycle as your partner.